Hey!!! J'Wana here, coming at you with some info on GREEN TEA!
For the past week or so, I have been sick:( Never Fun and Never Wanted.
Sore throat, chills, body aches, just everything. I am such a big baby when I am sick. I didn't want to eat or drink. It hurt too much. But I remembered whenever I would get sick, people would always suggest tea with lemon and honey. It would at least help with my sore throat, right? So I drag myself into my kitchen and whip out some green tea, with honey and lemon.
I did start feeling better, thank goodness! But this got me thinking.....Green Tea is freakin AMAZING! Its so good for you and has a LOT of benefits! If you don't drink green tea, you should!!!
Benefits of Green Tea:
- Its full of antioxidants, which are known for their anti-aging properties among other things.
- Green tea can prevent and treat cancer!
- Stress Relieverrrrr!!!! Enough said there! Lol!
- Improves heart health and lowers high blood pressure.
- Green tea is anti-diabetic so it helps regulate blood sugar.
- It boosts immunity and fights off the cold and other viruses. It contains antigens that builds up your immune system.
- Green tea is also a FAT BURNER! and it also allows you to exercise longer by reducing carbohydrate utilization, or how the carbohydrates are being used.
And those are just some of the benefits! Like I said earlier, if you don't drink green tea, you definitely should start!!
What's you favorite kind of tea? What type of At-Home remedies do you like to use when you are sick?